About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon, United States
Chris and I were married August 18, 2007 in the Portland Oregon Temple. We currently live in an apartment in McMinnville with our dog, Bear.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Vegas, Temples, Job

So I've been yelled at by many friends, "You need to update your blog..." It's really annoying, so I decided to finally update it so people will get off my back.

So Chris and I were going to go on a Disney cruise in September with Jana and Dave, but that fell through, but I already had the time off work, we decided to go on vacation anyways. Chris has never been to Vegas, and I've wanted to go back for a long time now, so now we're going DRIVE to Vegas!!! Road trip! I am so excited.


We're going to drive to Idaho, down through Utah, Vegas, then up California back to Oregon. We'll be gone 9 days. I can't wait!

One of my many goals is to go and see all the temples in the world, or USA. :) Well, on our trip we'll be stopping at 15! (16, if we stop in Portland on our way out of town.) [Portland, Boise, Twin Falls, Logan, Ogdan, Bountiful, SLC, Jordan River, Oquirrh, Draper, Mt. Timpanogos, Provo, Manti, St. George, Las Veags, and Reno.] I know, I know, all of you are thinking, "Yeah, right. good luck." But I really want to do this. Chris on the other hand.... well, he's along for the ride. This is my goal, and I'd love to make a Temple Book of all the places we've been. I think that'd be pretty sweet.

Let's see, I have another interview on Monday. This is a working interview for a doctor who interviewed me last week. He's LDS and seems very nice. Looks like he treats his employess well. He offers me and my husband full insurance, which is a real biggy (especially after reading Amy's blog). It's in Newberg, which is about 20-25 minutes away. I'm really happy I get to work there first, before accepting the job (if they offer), because I'll be able to see if it's a good fit for me. And we all know that anything is better than where I'm at now. So wish me luck on that.

No comments: