About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon, United States
Chris and I were married August 18, 2007 in the Portland Oregon Temple. We currently live in an apartment in McMinnville with our dog, Bear.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I got the job!!!

So the working interview went well on Monday. I was under the impression that it was just going to be the morning half, but they wanted me to come back after lunch. I asked the assistant that was training me if she thought that the doctor liked me and she said that if he didn't like me he'd say, "Let's have Sarah sit in on this one." So that's good, because I assisted him all day. I could that it was going well, because he never had to correct me or give me any pointers about anything I did.



He is left-handed which is cool, because I'm right-handed and now I can use my dominant hand and side a whole lot more and easier. My neck and back are a little sore today though from sitting differently than I am used to.



So Dr. Barnard called me tonight offering me the job, "Hey Tiffany, so everyone seemed to really like you and we want you to be a part of our team." I accepted graciously. He offered my a dollar more than what I'm making now, so that's a plus. AND Chris and I both get full medical insurance in 30 days. Sweet!

So on Monday I have to go in and give my two weeks' notice. Goody. I wonder if Dr. Andrew will beg... I hope he, or Cassandra, get pissed and tell me not to come back. I told Dr. Barnard that and he was like, "Well, let's hope they say that." So wish me luck on that. I just hope I have the nerves to say what is really on my mind and tell them how I feel. We'll see....

No comments: