About Me

My photo
McMinnville, Oregon, United States
Chris and I were married August 18, 2007 in the Portland Oregon Temple. We currently live in an apartment in McMinnville with our dog, Bear.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally!!!


Well, we finally made it! We have our own blog. Don't expect too much from us though people, we live relatively boring lives. We eat, sleep, and work with the ocassional fun activity. We'll try and take some photos and videos along the way for your enjoyment. Until next time... Tiff & Chris

4 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Tiffany! I'm so glad you found me in the blog world! Ok- you need to post how you met and when you got married and blablalbb- for those of us who don't know- like ME. It's so good to hear from you! I love you! Seriously- write a summary of your beginnings because this is the first pic I've seen- cute hubby! and where do you live?

Holly said...

tiff, you hottie mchotthot...so excited that you're blogging. i am now stalking you.

Ally said...

yay!!! i will stalk you like holly. can we all get together?! i mean really!

Mjordan said...

I love love love Bear Grylls Levanger!!! However please don't let him get fat like Dickens, because then he won't be cute anymore...lol. No people food Tiffany!!!! By the way love the video, you dork, I love your guts! Hope to talk or see you soon! Love you! MJ